- Information Collection and Use While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name, address, email address, and phone number ("Personal Information").
- Log Data Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site ("Log Data"). This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
- Cookies Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive. Like many sites, we use "cookies" to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent.
- Security The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Introduction These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of our website, accessible at www.fairlawn.us.
- Intellectual Property Rights Other than the content you own, under these Terms, the City of Fairlawn and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
- Restrictions You are specifically restricted from all of the following: publishing any Website material in any other media; selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material; using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website.
- Variation of Terms The City of Fairlawn is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
SOCIAL MEDIA ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
- Acceptance By accessing, browsing or using our social media pages, you agree to the terms, conditions, disclaimers and limitations of liability governing the use of our social media pages.
- Conduct You agree not to post or transmit through our social media pages any defamatory, threatening, obscene, harmful, pornographic, or other material which would violate or infringe in any way upon the rights of others, or which would give rise to criminal or civil liability and/or violate federal or local law or regulation.
City’s Right to Monitor and Remove Content The City of Fairlawn reserves the right to monitor, prohibit, restrict, block, suspend, terminate, delete, or discontinue your access to any Social Media Page, at any time, without notice and for any reason and in its sole discretion. The City may remove, delete, block, filter or restrict by any other means any materials in its sole discretion.
Disclaimer of Warranties You expressly understand and agree that your use of our social media pages, or any material available through it, is at your own risk. Neither the City of Fairlawn nor its employees warrant that the social media services will be uninterrupted, problem-free, free of omissions, or error-free; nor do they make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the social media services.
Changes to Terms The City of Fairlawn reserves the right to change these Terms from time to time as it deems necessary, and will post such changes and their effective date within the current Terms on the social media pages.