Where can I take my hazardous waste?
The Summit/Akron Solid Waste Management Authority accepts paint (latex paint is not accepted), tires, and other hazardous waste and is located at:

1201 Graham Road
Stow, Ohio 44224
(330) 374-0383

It is open seasonally June through the end of September on Thursdays from 2:00 pm - 8:00 pm.www.summitreworks.com

Show All Answers

1. When do Compactor Decals expire?
2. What is the renewal process?
3. I am a new resident - what do I need to obtain a decal?
4. Where can I take my hazardous waste?
5. When is the Beautification Day?
6. Where can we recycle cardboard?
7. Who do I call when I have discolored water?
8. Who do I contact when there is a street light that is out?